• A total of 62 semester hours is required to earn the associate degree.
• The last 17 semester hours of course work must be earned at Belhaven University.
• Satisfaction of Belhaven’s general education requirements.
- Written Communication Skills: Six semester hours
- Literature: Six semester hours
- Science: Four semester hours
- Math: Three semester hours
- History: Six semester hours
- Biblical Studies: Nine semester hours
- Business: Three semester hours
• Successful completion of all courses taken at Belhaven University with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
• Payment of all tuition and fees.
• Applications for degree completion audits must be made online by the deadlines listed in the calendars at least eight months prior to the anticipated degree completion. Failure to do so on schedule may result in a delay in the
ceremony participation or receipt of diploma.
The Associate of Arts in Biblical Studies prepares students for further study in biblical ministry.